Curcumin 95%, one of the most researched natural products! Curcumin reduces inflammation, helps prevent oxidative stress, reduces the spread of cancer cells while killing them, protects heart or brain cells during periods of injury or hypoxia...many many benefits! Particularly good for prevention or control of neurodegenerative conditions such as Parkinson's. Best to take curcumin with some fats, such as a spoonful of coconut oil, half an avocado, or other fats in food. See links below for more research validation:
1. Curcumin retunes cholesterol transport homeostasis and inflammation response in M1 macrophage to prevent atherosclerosis. Chen FY, Zhou J, Guo N, Ma WG, Huang X, Wang H, Yuan ZY.
Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2015 Nov 27;467(4):872-8.
2. Mitigation of Systemic Oxidative Stress by Curcuminoids in Osteoarthritis: Results of a Randomized Controlled Trial.Panahi Y, Alishiri GH, Parvin S, Sahebkar A.J Diet Suppl. 2016;13(2):209-20
3. Curcumin enhances recovery of pancreatic islets from cellular stress induced inflammation and apoptosis in diabetic rats.Rashid K, Sil PC.Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2015 Feb 1;282(3):297-310
4. Relevance of the anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin in neurodegenerative diseases and depression.Tizabi Y, Hurley LL, Qualls Z, Akinfiresoye L.Molecules. 2014 Dec 12;19(12):20864-79
5. Curcumin protects hearts from FFA-induced injury by activating Nrf2 and inactivating NF-κB both in vitro and in vivo.Zeng C, Zhong P, Zhao Y, Kanchana K, Zhang Y, Khan ZA, Chakrabarti S, Wu L, Wang J, Liang G.J Mol Cell Cardiol. 2015 Feb;79:1-12
6. Neuroprotection by curcumin in ischemic brain injury involves the Akt/Nrf2 pathway.Wu J, Li Q, Wang X, Yu S, Li L, Wu X, Chen Y, Zhao J, Zhao Y.PLoS One. 2013;8(3):e59843
7. Curcumin protects dopaminergic neurons against inflammation-mediated damage and improves motor dysfunction induced by single intranigral lipopolysaccharide injection.Sharma N, Sharma S, Nehru B.Inflammopharmacology. 2017 Apr 13
Curcumin and anyof the other bagged supplements: shipping and handling is $6 for up to 5 bags at a time.